Saturday, October 18, 2008

Beyond Puke, About this Inpolitically Correct Narrative

America’s ONLY inpolitically correct narrative on the socio-economic and cultural reality.

A 15 year career criminal, ex-con, Vietnam vet, Heroin addict, Adult entertainer, Magazine publisher, and Advertising/Marketing expert, I know the Media's darkside....

I’m Tony Venuti, host of Beyond Puke. My experiences including time in City, County, State, and Federal Maximum Security prisons, surviving a chronically mentally ill father who kidnapped my brothers and me at an early age, and working in the adult entertainment industry have left me with rare insight.

I have felt very early on that I was destined to be “something”. I never took that thought very seriously- however, looking back, I can’t help to think that the totality of my experiences are so voluminous in variety as well as substance.

I have no axe to grind with some of the comments I shall make…so tune into Beyond Puke and see my desire to put my business on the line by going national with statemenets no one else dares to say. Inpolitically Correct, and Beyond Puke!

-TonyV

No comments: